Estes Park is a fabulous place to visit, with excellent retail stores, beautiful lodging spaces, and a variety of delicious restaurants. Estes also serves as the eastern gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. With sweeping views, three different elevational ecosystems, and over 300 miles of hiking trails, Rocky Mountain National Park (RMNP) is one of the most visited national parks in the country. Below are a number of resources to help make your visit to our community a memorable one!
- We encourage you to check the Estes Chamber of Commerce Member Directory first because we have confidence in our member businesses!
- Trail Ridge Road Status Line: 970 586-1222
- RMNP Fees & Passes: Provides detailed information about the entrances fees & passes required to access RMNP
- Current Conditions in RMNP: Most current updates on closures, trail and road conditions, and much more in RMNP
- RMNP News Releases: Press releases from Rocky Mountain National Park, including information that may impact your trip