Lodging Focus Group: Preparing Well for a Busy Season
Getting ready for this season is almost as ambiguous as last year's pandemic uncertainty. How will our guests respond to:
- The fact that Colorado is still masked.
- The news that Rocky Mountain National Park will implement some sort of controlled entry, hopefully that we will learn about on this call if the details are ready.
- The human factor of returning to "normal" - are we ready?
- ...the benefits and possibility of a virtual lodging tour. Visitor Services has hosted successful tours in the past. Is there a way we can accomplish the benefits of this tour virtually or in an amended fashion that help you get the value you need in terms of ideas, best practices, referrals, etc.
- ...how the Chamber can connect you with the companies that create a great visitor experience. We are gathering resources from Chamber members to distribute materials that will help you meet your guest needs, like Warrior Express magnets for every fridge, Rocky Mountain Channel guides for every TV, shuttle schedules, TDS info for vacation rentals, and information on recreation options, Chamber member restaurant specials, retail offers and more.
- ...are your leaders and teams ready? We have created a six week leadership bootcamp specifically focused on equipping leaders in the tourism industry to be ready for a busy summer to address the basics of business managing, marketing and motivating teams.
Registration closes at 11 am the day of the event and then we will send the zoom link.