North Colorado Health Alliance
The North Colorado Health Alliance convenes partners and co-workers in education, community service, health care, business, faith-based organizations, and government. The Alliance’s mission is to see Northern Colorado become the healthiest region in the healthiest state by developing and supporting a healthy population with 100% access to quality service and care at a sustainable cost.
The Alliance works through collaborative efforts that bring multiple sectors together to address the health of the local community. The Alliance recognizes that improving community health requires multiple partners and multiple sectors working in tandem toward a collective goal. NCHA employs people through several different grant programs spread across three counties and three office locations.
The North Colorado Health Alliance, through our partner organizations, improves the health of the communities we serve by:
-Integrating the four main domains (physical, dental, behavioral, and social) of personal health.
-Collecting and analyzing data about the processes of care and health outcomes of the populations served by our member organizations and using this data in planning new, expanded, improved or realigned services.
-Improving the quality of care delivered by our member organizations through the use of automated point of care clinical guidelines, the application of best practices in the management of chronic diseases, the promotion of preventive care, and the monitoring of health status and outcomes.
-Achieving economies of scale to assist our member organizations in implementing, sustaining, expanding or upgrading these practice automation tools and processes.
-Developing sustainable funding sources to support health care services and working with patients and providers to control the cost of health care.
-Maintaining a current inventory of community health assets.
-Periodically conducting community health needs assessments to guide system improvements and expansion.
-Stimulating innovation and integration while serving as an incubator of best practices.
- Care Management: An integral component of the Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC)/(Regional Accountable Entity (RAE)
- Colorado Opioid Synergy – Larimer & Weld (CO-SLAW): a network of MAT clinics and counseling services.
- Regional Health Connector (RHC): The North Colorado Health Alliance hosts the RHC for Larimer and Weld counties.
- NCHA manages two Community Data Dashboards: the Thriving Weld Dashboard and the Thriving Colorado Dashboard.
- My Health Connections: A Medicaid and Connect for Health Colorado Certified Assistance Site and Enrollment Center