Skip to content

The Maxwell Inn

Categories

Hotels, Motels, & Lodging

About Us

The Maxwell Inn represents all of the charm that has made Estes Park a popular vacation spot for nearly a century. The building was first erected in the late 1930’s as a single family home, and then the home was transformed to a dental office in the mid 1960’s. Between 1968 and 1972, the structure was remodeled and expanded into the hotel that stands today, with the majority of the work being completed by a local dentist and his sons. Initially named Trappers Motor Inn, the hotel changed owners through the years but retained much of its original charm. The transformation by the Maxwell family represents a tasteful overhaul of the property, adding a sense of inviting warmth that modern day travelers expect and have raved about. The list of renovations is long, and each project was completed with guest comfort in mind.

Images

Street View
Courtyard
Logo