The Post Chicken & Beer
Brewery & Craft BeerRestaurants
Born and raised in the mountains and plains of Colorado, The Post Chicken & Beer serves family-style comfort food cooked with the love of your grandma and the skill of a trained chef. Featured by Guy Fieri on Food Network’s, our gluten-free fried bird is better than the rest.
The Post believes that hot chicken and cold beer is one of the best pairings in the universe, which is why their brewers work so hard to create delicious brews to go with our bird. A crowd-pleaser for everyone in your party, the menu also includes farm-fresh sides, salads, sandwiches, tenders, and scratch-made dessert
The Post is open daily for lunch, dinner and brunch on the weekends. Make a reservation to dine on the patio with unbeatable views of the Park, throw a party in one of their private dining rooms, or get it to go. The Post’s bird is perfectly portable and can be enjoyed on any of your outdoor adventures. www.postchickenandbeer.com/
Locally owned, independently operated on the grounds of The Stanley Hotel.
- Large patio with some of the best mountain views in Estes Park
- Abundant gluten free offerings (including the chicken!)
- Award-winning craft beers
- Large family meal packages and crowlers - the perfect to-go meal for all of your adventures
- Several private dining spaces