The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park
VenuesBarsCateringDog FriendlyEvent RentalsHotels, Motels, & LodgingRestaurantsSnacks & Specialty
At the Ridgeline Hotel-Estes Park® and Latitude 105 Alehouse, we are focused on creating a great guest experience, and the health and safety of our employees and guests is our highest priority. We are taking appropriate actions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus based on the guidance of the CDC.
Visitors to Estes Park are always been greeted with beautiful scenery, but a stay at the freshly remodeled Ridgeline Hotel proves that your overnight accommodations can be just as breathtaking. Here, we are excited to provide you with a number of ways to relax and have fun on property. With options ranging from a game room, to swimming, complimentary bike rentals to shuffleboard, or even roasting S’mores over the fire, there is an activity for everyone at The Ridgeline Hotel.
The Ridgeline is more than a hotel; it’s a place to gather. With over 20,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space, The Ridgeline can play host to intimate gatherings and sizable events. In addition to our own in-house meeting spaces, our property is attached to The Estes Park Conference Center — giving us even more space to accommodate visitors and conference-goers. Set your next meeting, conference, or wedding in the heart of Estes Park at The Ridgeline Hotel.
- Walking distance to Downtown, Lake Estes and more!
- Stunning fire pits for relaxing under the mountain skies
- 20,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor event space
- Onsite bar & restaurant, Latitude 105 Alehouse serving up craft beer and Colorado inspired cuisine
- Large indoor pool & hot tub, with nightly movies shown on 180 inch projector screen